Which program is best for me and my dog?
Choosing the "right" program for you and your dog depends on several factors:
- Your time and physical ability: how often will you be able to practice working with your pet?
- Your family's schedule: can everyone meet at the same time each week for group class? Or do you need a customized time to suit your schedule?
- Your dog's current behaviour: do they need basic manners, or rehabilitation for aggressive, fearful or other problematic behaviour?
- Your sense of urgency: are you facing a crisis that needs to be fixed right away?
- Your budget
Whatever your needs, Time and Patience Dog Training has a program that can help you and your dog.
Time and Patience Dog Training, owned by Jill Priest, Canada's Dog Trainer, is not the dog training school for everyone. Our dog training programs are tough, comprehensive and thorough, and designed to help you to bring out the best family companion your dog can be. If you are committed to working with your dog, then we are the best choice for you. We invite you to sit in on a class for FREE -- meet with Jill, talk to our students, and decide if we're the right place for you.
Walking your dog calmly down the street with NO PULLING.
Having your dog calm down on command, with NO OVER EXCITEMENT.
Welcoming friends and family into your home without worrying about your dog JUMPING UP on them.
Owning a dog who is safe and reliable off leash because they always COME WHEN CALLED.
Your dog only barking once or twice to alert you to something important, with NO EXCESSIVE BARKING.
Don't imagine any more - make it a REALITY!
Yes, you CAN have the dog of your dreams…
- all it takes is Time and Patience.
What does Time and Patience Dog Training offer
that other training schools don’t?
- UNLIMITED classes for the life of your dog – you can continue practicing until your dog is ready to challenge our graduation exams (and many of our students stay on even after they’ve graduated, just because it’s fun!)
- Only TWO levels of group class training required before your dog can be trusted off leash – no more “multiple levels” (and multiple payments) to go through
- 27 (twenty-seven!) commands, exercises and behaviours in EACH group class – no other dog training school even comes close to teaching you so much in such a short time!
- Your choice of several different training packages, designed to fit every need and budget, to provide the perfect level of support you need to help your dog become a polite, well-behaved family member
- Proper training equipment for each class level is included with your registration
- We GUARANTEE your dog can reach off-leash reliability with any of our packages, if you work with your dog through our entire program and successfully complete our two graduation exams